Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's all in how you say it

I just love when my flogs hit a chord in my loyal readers. Sometimes it really surprises me which postings I will hear about when someone tells me how much they like the flog (sometimes I'm surprised that anyone even reads it). Some popular ones have been the Pantone Colorstrology, my petition for tropical storms to have first AND last names, finger gymnastics and the list goes on and on and on.
Tonight I received a particularly cheerful email from flog reader K.G., who has enjoyed the funny sign photos I've been posting. Luckily for all of us, she shared with me a great sign she came across today. I have no idea where this sign could have been, but this must be some neighborhood. There are so many things going on with this hand-made headache from a spray can that I can't even begin to speak about it without laughing. If you've ever attended one of my workshops on retail window design you've already heard my tyrannical rant about how much I loathe hand-made signs. You can enjoy this one for yourself and take what meaning from it you want. All I can say is that I'm sorry it's nearly 10 pm; that means you've missed the sale. (Thank you, K.G., for letting me share this with everyone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment