Monday, February 9, 2009

It's not Spongebob I'm looking for...

While other moms are out there looking for the latest Dark Knight and Hannah Montana Valentine's Day trading cards, I was sent on a quest for Barack Obama or presidential Valentine's cards. Great, I'm so glad I was given the option of one president or all of them. That makes it SO much easier on me, here in no-man's-shopping-land. Well, that keeps me on my toes for sure, and since I'm such the computer whiz around here, my son assumed that I could just find some cards online tonight and have them magically appear at our door tomorrow--ready for him to personalize and sign for all his buddies. Right.

Anyway, since I am the computer whiz, I decided I would create some customized kiddie-style Valentine's Trading Cards featuring our president Obama himself. If you want to send them to your friends, too, I will gladly send you the file--just drop me an email. They are ready to print out on card stock, cut and drop into the cutely decorated shoeboxes around your office and let the jealousy begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment