Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bravo, bra-vo....and push aside the negative bull!@#%

This week I am feeling incredibly inspired by the success, as well as the generosity, of others. My clients are doing some amazing things for our communities, our environment and, YES, the economy. Those who are doing a good job, have continued, secure funding sources and are exceeding expectations are having such a difficult time talking about their blockbuster successes when others are hitting tough times, losing their jobs unexpectedly and when the media portrays very little positive about the state of affairs here or abroad. They shouldn’t be embarrassed to be successful and we should embrace and applaud those who are doing well despite external forces, negative words and even more negative feelings by so many people. In fact, we should all take a lesson in success and adaptability. Let me be the first to applaud, now more than ever, those who are doing well, and if I played even the smallest part in that let me express how proud that makes me to be a contributor and a ride-along.

No comments:

Post a Comment