Monday, February 2, 2009

What a racket/Chris DiMarco rules on the Wii



After some time with Tiger Woods on the Wii and landing on the Tennis Channel (who knew?) during the Australian Open, I thought I'd share with you the very nice logo from down under. I loved the graphics as I watched the competition on the VERY bright blue courts, while the players were sweating their butts off in the heat. Apparently it was reaching over 100 degrees on the outdoor courts during the day, and indoors, under the roof, it did not look any cooler. Phew. Needless to say, this logo is great representation of the blue court color and the sun and heat of the outdoors. I loved it and the graphics kept me watching; well, that and the sweat dripping from every inch of Serena's big hoop earrings while she smoked some great ones over the net.
When I went to the Australian Open web site to look around today, I found this fantastic photo of a hospitality tent from the event. Check out this great work of art on the ceiling.... I absolutely love creative lighting and this one takes the cake for sports lighting--it's racke-tastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment