Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love it when an identity comes together...


I was out for some meetings today and happened to pass by a client for whom I designed a new logo recently.  It was very a very fun design, giving me a chance to capture the emotion of this amazing organization.

As I drove by today I noticed their new sign, which I had not yet seen.  Sometimes these are such emotional moments; I feel like it's that first day your little "baby" goes to kindergarten or college, when they leave the nest and really come into their own.  That probably sounds beyond corny to all you flog readers, but it is such a beaming moment to see firsthand how my work can change the direction and face of an entire organization.  I become the proud parent, happy about passing the torch on to new ventures.  I'm certainly not saving lives, curing disease or changing the world, but it pleases me when I can help represent and present an organization such as Joyful Connections in the light that it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment