Monday, May 18, 2009

Words so tweet

I tried tweeting with Twitter ages ago, but gave up because I just didn't have time and had something like 2 followers then. I'm giving it one more shot on here before I write this off as some silly exercise in getting us to think our lives are more interesting than they really are, so I thought I'd invite you all to find me on Twitter and make it fun for us all. The more of you loyal floggers who follow me, the louder I will tweet (ha!).
You can find me there as ahacreative and I sure hope you will! I will even encourage you to email me some funny photos and I will put them up as my profile photo. I need some fun new virtual friends as it seems like any time I am not at Cedar Point or Fabens Park taking in t-ball/baseball in the next 2 months I will surely be on my 'puter working away! Tweet you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment