Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nothing says fun like duct tape

As you know, sometimes I really enjoy sharing little tidbits from the great state of round on the ends and high in the middle, Ohio. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to share with all of you some of the things we do around here for fun in the summertime. You know about the boats I watch out my window, the lovely and always fun Cedar Point, but did you know about Avon's Duct Tape Festival? In addition to the standard Ohio festival fare of rickety rides, money-sucking games to win goldfish that will die before you get them home and grea-zy fried foods, this hotbed of activity features a Duck Tape Parade (the Duck Tape Company is located in Avon, Ohio).
However, most importantly, they had me at "Duct Tape Crafts." I'm so there. Catch ya' on the sticky side.

No comments:

Post a Comment