Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am literally watching paint dry

Noisy, chaotic and inane. That's my brain today. I really am watching painters spruce up a ncie old building a block away. And it got me thinking about some of my famous posts o' the past. If you have read even a few of them (and why would you really?) you'd see how much I love vintage, classic designs. They are so clean, vivid and hark back to a ...... yada, yada, yada. Also, they're just fun to view. Simpler days of different pleasures abound in the fun designs that adorned stores, homes, publications and elsewhere.
Today I'm sharing a bit of parody on one of my favorites. That's just how I roll. Like I said, things are a bit noisy in there, so I'm trying to let out a little steam from my brain that is cooking my skull. Please enjoy Saturday's Bulletin where you will find some jeers and cheers with inappropriate, cruel and humorous captions added to early 20th century illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment