Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Win, win, win - if you're worthy!


For those of you who have been following my flog for some time now, first, let me say I'm sorry for wasting your time with this nonsensical blabber. Second, let me refresh your memory on last year's contest to win United Way benefit tickets for the Gem Beach Rock & Roll party event. Some of you were lucky enough to get some sweet tix in the mail from aha creative and I know you enjoyed the day. I am proud to be a sponsor again this year.
The Gem Beach Rocks...Again event is coming to you again live on Catawba Island, August 15th, 2009. I have a sweet little stack of tickets right here on my desk just waiting for you to write in. Please send me either an idea for a new flog entry--something crazy, silly, fun, inspirational and always creative--or write to me and tell me why you're worthy of these tickets. Make sure you include your name and mailing address, or I can't send the paper tickets very successfully! Please send your entry to amy@aha4creative.com, stand on one foot, twirl in circles and chant "color creates a memory" twelve times.

No comments:

Post a Comment