Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rest that spoon with style

As you've surely guessed by now, I am a fan of simple, clever and fun designs.  When I see them I like to share them with you (though I'm tempted to keep them all to myself).  I have recently been shopping for some sort of unique or interesting bookshelf for my office, as my reference collection is growing more quickly than my places to keep them.  I am pretty sure I have found the unique piece I'm planning to add to the office, but in my online shopping quest for great, fun design, I came across some pieces you might like to purchase for me, I mean yourself.

I have been enjoying the funky, chunky designs by Chicago's Circa Ceramics.  Right now I am leaning toward the one shown here that looks quite a bit like the gears of creativity here at aha creative, but I will probably have to order more than one for the office to share when you come in for coffee.  These are right up my alley with the lively colors and black sketches that just match my office perfectly.  Make sure you check out their site here and their etsy shop here.  

I sure wish I were going to be in Chicago for their upcoming sale....that sounds quite fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment