Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It all really does come down to color—now there's proof of my madness

For any of you who have followed my flog for some time, you know I just might be obsessed with the concept of color.  It pervades every single aspect of our lives, like very little else does.  I just couldn't be happier to share with you that I just might be correct about this one.  There is some evidence and proof out there now.

Granted, this was reported in an article in USA Today.  As much as it pains me to cite USA Today as a source, I will (I shiver).  They have a wonderful article about color testing CEOs for personality traits and qualities: "Favorite colors test shows CEOs are different; take the test".  I took the test myself and am happy to share it with you.  I feel like the CEOs quoted in the article, because this test is more spot-on than I'd like to admit.  Nevertheless, I will share it with all of you, so you can see for yourself. (Click here to read my report.)  Perhaps after this you'll know me a bit better than you did before.

I would really love it if my flog readers would take this test and send me the results at amy@aha4creative.com.  Also, tell me if you think they are accurate.  I think this is an amazing test and it requires no specific knowledge of any industry or subject.  Anyone can take a color test, and I just can't believe how much it really does say about our personalities and how we view the world.  It is from this that everything is framed in our own environments.  So please take the test here and let me know what you think of the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment