Monday, January 26, 2009

A quick thought for Monday

I received a nice postcard today from my friends at Touché Wine & Martini Bar (my favorite bar north of Columbus). There was a terrific quote on it that I thought I would share with all of you while I post this on my Great Wall of Ideas so I can think of being there while I'm sitting in my office....but I digress.

The quote reads "Quality always trumps the lackluster." For some reason that just struck me today, I don't know exactly why, but I wanted to make sure I shared it with all of you. I think that was really a great summation of this Monday's philosophy.

Then, after that great inspiration, I turned the postcard over to find a very interesting statement. "Now Open Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays 5 p.m. until closing." Now open until closing is what really stood out to me. Ha. I'm glad to know they're open until they close. Anyone want to meet at Touché for martini drink specials on Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment