Monday, December 29, 2008

Flippin' finally, I know


I know this may come as a shock to the 47 of you who have emailed, telephoned and sent the signed and verified petition to coerce me into creating an account on Facebook, but I did it. I’m on there now, so add away. The jury is still out on my pending addiction, like you all keep telling me that I’ll be suffering from soon. I couldn’t even drink my dirty martini Saturday at Light Bistro without hearing all about reconnecting on Facebook, yada, yada, yada…. So now I’m sitting here, enjoying a gorgeous, sunny day and the 6-foot waves from yesterday are gone from the bay. I’m pondering this new Pepsi (excuse me, pepsi) logo and look. It has me fascinated on so many different levels, you just can’t imagine. It was so funny to see it for the first time while I was watching a couple argue at the grocery store about whether or not they were about to purchase the correct item. Ha! Nothing like a little brand confusion to help things out…in addition to the fact that every other pepsi product in the store is still cluttered with the old logo, the 3D effects and the busy background and graphics. Phew…. I could go on all day, but I won’t. I just wanted to let you know what I think about when I’m working on your glorious projects. Soon I will have photos of my new office, I promise you. I am still finishing some decorating and have one final project to get going on—The Great Wall of Ideas. This aha creative version of a creative inspiration center as well as display (including the Wall of Shame) has finally made it past the sketch stage and will be going up very soon, if all goes well. Then you’ll see some photos on here, I do promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment