Thursday, December 18, 2008

Greetings from The Feick Building, #603. This is really feeling like home now. The shore and water are actually quite serene and beautiful, even in the quiet solitude of winter in Sandusky. There is something peaceful about the off-season around here that makes me stick around through the crazy summer traffic and, sometimes, idiotic visitors. But summer can sure be fun, too, which I was reminded of yesterday when I bit it HARD onto the completely ice-covered sidewalk. Ouch. Ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ibuprofen.

Sitting here, with aching knee, I am taking a moment to watch the thin covering of ice form in the bay and the not-so-smart bird that keeps running into my window. It is almost the end of another calendar year, a great one at that, and time for a little reflection of the past year's activities. I have jumped right into the creative web design pool and I really love it. It is wonderful to get to learn new things and challenge myself with each new project. And, of course, it just adds to the variety of projects I have the opportunity to design. Life doesn't get any better than that for me. I have several sites in progress now, thanks to all the fantastic-o referrals from sweet folks like you, and I have recently finished a couple of really fun sites. I thought you might want to check out some of the things that have been consuming my time at the end of 2008.... www.babycreationz.com (what a cool product and a fun, fun, fun site to design!) and www.duppsprinting.com (totally different subject matter, but also much fun to present it in a light, recognizable, memorable way). Still awaiting a nice pair of binoculars....I sign off for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment