Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shopping for the Green

Just a few days ago was my fantastic holiday open house with "Pastries, Pinot & the Pink Tree."  I am so thrilled that so many of you were able to make it and share a drink and some good times with us.  Before I share more about the party, I have to pass along some recent work to all of you.


Since we now find ourselves at holiday shopping time, I want to make sure you check out one of my incredible clients based in Lakeland, Florida.  Kristin's company, down2earth, sells earth-friendly products and gifts (and I just love the  bri01_rainbowtagua_weboriginal.jpg
Tagua Rainbow Necklace , by the way--hint, hint).  Kristin's logo was so much fun to create with her vision and I wanted to make sure all of you get to see it as well as check out her great store at www.down2earthstore.com.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment